- FULL RANGE 3 SIZES WITH 3 GEMSTONES: Set of 3 eggs with 3 sizes and 3 gemstones: nephrite jade (medium size), rose quartz (small size), and obsidian (large size), very unique and rare 3-pcs st. This set is both a functional set for training pelvic floor muscles and beautiful art. For exercise, decoration display, crystal healing or spiritual purpose.
- EVERYTHING INCLUDED IN THIS SET: Comes with a separate certificate of authenticity for each of the 3 eggs, one box of 55 yards unwaxed & unflavored dental floss as retrieval string, user instructions, and jewelry pouches with Polar Jade logo. You have every thing with this set to start the egg practice the same day when you receive this set.
- TOP RATED KEGEL EXERCISERS: Excellent and gorgeous set for training pelvic floor muscles, tightening yoni and for crystal healing for all levels of users. No matter you are a beginner user who has weak love muscles or advanced user, this yoni egg set is for you. Excellent gift enjoyable for you and your loved one.
- FOR EVERY WOMAN: This set has all 3 sizes, all drilled for retrieval string, suitable for all users: Large size (50x35mm), made of obsidian, about 69 grams; Medium size (43 x 30mm), made of nephrite jade, about 57 grams; Small size (35x25mm), made of rose quartz, about 29 grams.
- SAFE: Manually polished, with outstanding finishing. No any chemical treatment or dyeing is used. All 3 gemstones are 100% natural and genuine, and are non-porous, much safer than silicon or metal.
Please note that 9 out of 10 "jade eggs" on the market are fake. Most fake "jade eggs" are made of translucent marble stones such as serpentine. These fake "jade eggs" are often marketed as "new jade", "xiuyu jade", "xiuyan jade", "serpentine jade", "nephrite serpentine jade", "water jade", etc. Don't wear unsafe fake eggs, wear genuine nephrite jade eggs. Disclaimer: 1) This eggs set is for intimate use. No return is accepted for obvious reasons. 2) This egg set is for exercise, not a substitute for medical treatment. Please discontinue use of this product and consult your physician if you feel any discomfort when use this product. 3) Please note that all of our gemstone eggs are made of 100% natural and genuine gemstones without any chemical treatment or dyeing. Some eggs may have, more or less, visible natural blemishes. Each egg is different from the others in terms of color, tone, shade, etc., each egg is unique and is the only one in the world.
Note: Rose quartz egg often does not have a continuous look, but shows areas of streaks or cloudy patches (internal cracks) within the stone, or looks somewhat milky due to minute inclusions of foreign substances within the stone. These are NOT defects. Such rose quartz egg is perfectly OK to use. If you boil your rose quartz egg, please put your rose quartz into cold water then heat it. Putting rose quartz egg into very hot water may cause cracks on the egg.
This egg set is for training exercise, not a substitute for medical treatment. 1) Please discontinue use of this product and consult your physician if you feel any discomfort when use this product. 2) Do not use the egg set if you are pregnant, your vulva, vagina or bladder is infected, or you are menstruating. 3) Do not use the egg if it has chipped hole or chipped surface. 4) Wash thoroughly the egg with soap or toothpaste then rinse well with clean water before each use. Or put the egg into cold water then boil it for 5 - 10 minuets to sanitize it. 5) After your practice, wash thoroughly the egg with soap or toothpaste then rinse well with clean water, dry it and store it in the pouch provided.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
100% natural and genuine nephrite jade, rose quartz, and black obsidian gemstones. No any chemical treatment or dyeing. Because the eggs are manually carved and polished, and also because the hardness and roughness difference among the 3 gemstones, the shape and dimensions of the 3 eggs might be slightly different. This is the nature of manual making from natural stones.
How to Clean & Care for Gemstone Egg: Sanitize the egg before your first use. After use, clean, dry, wrap it in a soft cloth, and then store it in the provided pouch. You can sanitize it by boiling, washing it with soap then rinsing thoroughly with clean water.